products in the store couldn't be easier. Participation is open to all members of b-uncut. There are just two easy steps:
1. Submit hi-res images to email@example.com which will look good on b-uncut store goods. We will create the products with the images you submit.
2. Download, sign and return the contract which allows us to use your images, protects your copyright and sets up the guidelines of remuneration.
at the store. Just click on any of the badges either on the community page or at b-uncut.com. Get your friends, family, colleagues to shop at the store. They can support you directly, and support the artists. Pick up your promotional badges, spread the news and support our community.
See below for more specifics and to pick up your badges (just drag and drop)
The files need to be .jpg or .png* with a dpi of at least 200.
Some cropping is involved, so either you can provide the files in the following formats, or I can do it for you.
Square 10" x 10" - Used for T-shirts**, round magnets, clocks, tile coasters
Poster 16" x 20" - either landscape or portrait
Mouse 8" x 9.5" - either landscape or portrait
Cards 5.5" x 7.5" - these are used for all the cards and rectangle magnets
Sticker 3.5" x 5.5" - either landscape or portrait
When designing for dark T-shirts please use png's where you can with a transparent background, this is really for the digital artists out there, or anyone intrested in designing art for T-shirts.
* only use png when using a transparent backgrounds
** T-Shirts don't have to be square, but the height or width can't be more than 10"
The basic points of agreement:
1. a 50/50 split between the artist and b-uncut on the margin made on the sale of products with the artists image.
2. b-uncut will pay the artist on a quarterly basis every $100 earned.
3. the artist gives license to b-uncut to use submitted images on store products and for promotional purposes. The artist retains all rights to his images.